1. FX Creations International Ltd. (“FX Creations”) pledges to meet and comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) (“Ordinance”). In doing so, FX Creations has committed itself to protect and keep in strict confidence any personal data (as defined below) collected.
2. This Statement is important and should be read thoroughly in order to understand the privacy policies of FX Creations in respect of any personal data it collects from you, as a data subject (as defined below).
3. FX Creations may amend, update, vary or add to this Statement from time to time without any prior notice as necessary.
4. By accessing and using this website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out herein.
5. If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.
Type of Personal Data
6. The term “personal data”, wherever mentioned in this Statement, includes the following kind of information:-
a. All the data which may be collected or held by FX Creations from time to time in connection with the registration and establishment of user’s account or the use or continuation of provision of FX Creations services, products and facilities, the following data relating to a data subject (including any updated data of any of the following data):
1. full name;
2. date of birth;
3. correspondence address and/or residential address;
4. e-mail address;
5. telephone number;
6. information as referred to in the paragraphs below under ‘Cookies, Domain Names and IP Addresses’;
7. The term "data subject(s)",wherever mentioned in this Statement, includes the following categories of individuals:-
a. FX Creations’ customers;
b. users of this website;
8. For the avoidance of doubt, "data subjects" shall not include any incorporated bodies. The contents of this Statement shall apply to all data subjects and form part of any contracts for services that the data subjects have or may enter into with FX Creations from time to time. If there is any inconsistency or discrepancy between this Statement and the relevant contract, this Statement shall prevail insofar as it relates to the protection of the data subjects' personal data. Nothing in this Statement shall limit the rights of the data subjects under the Ordinance.
Cookies, Domain Names and IP Addresses
10. “Cookies” are small bits of information that are automatically stored in your computer hard drive which can be retrieved by this website.
11. Cookies can make the site more useful by storing information about your preferences on particular websites and thus enabling FX Creations as website owners to provide more useful features for its users. The information collected by cookies is anonymous aggregated research data, and contain no name or address information or any information that will enable anyone to contact you through telephone, e-mail or any other means. Most web browsers are initially set to accept cookies and if you would prefer, you can disable the functionality of cookies. However, by disabling cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the website.
12. Every time you log on to this website, FX Creations will, through its network servers, automatically collect your domain name and IP address for the purpose of verification and FX Creations will use such data for visitor flow statistical and data analysis.
13. The website contains links to other sites that are operated by third party companies with different privacy practices. You should remain alert when you leave FX Creations’ website and read the privacy statements of other websites. FX Creations has no control over any personalthat you submit to or receive from these third parties.
Collection of Personal Data
14. From time to time, it is necessary for the data subjects to supply FX Creations with personal data in connection with the registration and establishment of user’s account or the use or continuation of provision of FX Creations services and products.
15. FX Creations may work with third parties that use applications or computer technologies to find out more about users of the website.
16. Failure to supply such personal data may result in FX Creations being unable to register and establish a user account or use or continue the provision of FX Creations services and products and facilities.
Purposes of Use of Personal Data Collected
17. The purposes for which the personal data relating to the data subjects may be used will vary depending on the nature of the data subjects' relationship with FX Creations, they may include the following :
a. assessing the merits and suitability of the data subjects as actual or potential applicants for FX Creations services and products;
b. conducting statistical and data analysis;
c. communicating with data subjects or its authorised;
d. enabling FX Creations to ensure smooth operation of the products, services and facilities provided to the data subjects, and to improve, optimize and configure the services for the data subjects;
e. researching and/or designing and/or implementing FX Creations related services, and products;
f. marketing services, products and other subjects (please see further details related to ‘Direct Marketing’ below);
g. performing investigation or inquiry of any illegal conduct;
h. complying with obligations, requirements, arrangements or procedures that apply to FX Creations or that it is expected to comply according to:
1. any law binding or applying to it within the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”) existing currently and in the future;
2. any guidelines or guidance given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies within Hong Kong existing currently and in the future; and
3. any contractual obligations or other commitment applying to it under any contractual arrangement FX Creations has with its agent, representative, contractor, business partner or other third party which FX Creations has entered into a contractual relationship with.
Transfer of Personal Data Collected
18. Personal data held by FX Creations relating to data subjects will be kept confidential but FX Creations may provide and disclose (as defined in the Ordinance) such personal data to the following parties for the purposes setout in the previous paragraph [not for gain / for gain]:-
a. any agent, contractor, business partner or other third party which FX Creations works together with in its provision of such service, product or facility, wherever situated;
b. any party that a data subject has initiated a business transaction with or will make a payment to or through FX Creations;
c. and any party to whom FX Creations is under an obligation or otherwise required to make disclosure under the requirements of any law bindingor applying to it within or outside Hong Kong, or any disclosure under and for the purposes of any guidelines or guidance given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies with which FX Creations is expected to comply, or any disclosure pursuant to any contractual or other commitment of FX Creations, all of which are within Hong Kong and maybe existing currently and in the future.
Storage of Personal Data and Security
19. All personal data collected from data subjects will be stored in secure servers of Google Cloud Server in order to prevent any unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure.
20. FX Creations maintains this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure personal data.
21. FX Creations will take all practical steps to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements of Hong Kong concerning the retention of personal data.
22. While FX Creations does everything it can to protect personal data from unauthorized use, processing and disclosure, data subjects should take precaution not to share, provide or facilitate unauthorized use of an unique username and/or password assigned by FX Creations or allow access or use of it by others. If, in the unlikely event, unauthorized transactions have been discovered through no fraud, fault or negligence on the part of data subjects, the data subjects should inform FX Creations immediately.
23. FX Creations intends to use the data subject's data in direct marketing and requires the data subject's consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose.
24. The usage of your personal data for marketing activities would include marketing our products and services, activities, promotional offers, special events and contests.
25. A data subject may communicate its consent to FX Creations to so use of his/her personal data indirect marketing in accordance with the above through the means below:-
By short message services
and FX Creations will then, at no cost to the data subject, act on the consent to direct marketing within  days.
26. After a data subject has consented to direct marketing, if a data subject does not wish to receive any marketing and other promotional materials from FX Creations, a data subject can always have an opportunity to opt-out by the means as set out in paragraph 26 above. FX Creations will then, at no cost to the data subject, act on the request to opt-out within  days and ensure that the data subject will not included in future direct marketing promotions.